Thursday, December 30, 2010

Little Miss Makeup

Do you remember the Lil' Miss dolls of the late 80's? I remember being called that in high school due to my complexion...just add water for a fully made up look. (I know, I would hate me too!)


So, naturally I am hoping that my kids inherit my near perfect complexion and never have to struggle with the rite of passage that acne can create. They are already learning what make up is for thanks to watching Mom get ready and a good friend of mine gifting Abigail a make up set.

I think I was giggling so hard that half the pictures I took of them playing with this turned blurry! Even my son wanted to share, and is still learning how different us guys and gals really are!! He may think it's unfair now, but when the day comes for prom, he'll be rolling his eyes at how long it takes his sister to get ready compared to his 15 minutes of preening!



1 Comment:

  1. Rick said...
    That was a good post, Gail. Funny

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...