Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Covering Jesus this Christmas


My kids thought Baby Jesus looked cold out there in the manger all night so they grabbed one of their favorite blankets and covered him up. My son says to me, "I cubbered up Baby Jesus, Mommy. Yeah. Him looks much bebber now."

I love that they have such tender hearts! They have compassion for even their plastic "peoples". The world has hope as long as there are sweet children like these growing up to take charge. My prayer is that they are always this sensitive to the needs of others, plastic or not.

I hope that your Holiday decorations show your traditions and faith this year. And that you take the time to teach your children the meaning behind the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...