Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dog Vs Armadillo

Armadillos are usually timid creatures that run at first sight or run into your cars tires, whichever comes first. They never struck me as very cute, but my family was at the park and came across this little one. I don't know if it's a male, but I'll call him a little guy...

Our dog, a teacup breed named She-Shee, ran out to meet this new play mate and scared it into popping up but not into a ball. They ran around a bit but this guy just would go right back to foraging for food. The kids and I were flanking him close enough to touch and he never ran. 

I didn't permit them to touch, but we could have! My son claimed that this "Arma-pillow" was very cute! I still don't know if I agree, but he was definitely curious!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...