Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fall Parties

I'm like everyone else, I think, in that I'm a sucker for a good deal. And my new obsession (I use that term very loosely) is totes! I have vintage made, handmade, customized and collected ones from my childhood. They are perfect for a few notebooks, magazines or the latest Shana Abe' book while waiting at the doctor's office.

I was always a tiny purse kind of gal and even when my babies came along, I had an itty bitty thing that fit into a side pocket of the huge diaper bag they required. Now I've discovered Thirty One bags! They have the purse of my dreams! A chocolate brown leather deal with an assortment of colorful covers. But my obbsession? Oh my! I could have one of every color they produce and still have more options. My favorite is probably the mini retro metro bag in taupe.

But since this is primarily a blog about my life with the kids... I wanted to share this other new fav. I used to use baskets with colorful liners to separate their toys and other sundry items. :) 
Now I'm rethinking my color scape and crushing on these Thirty One cubes!

We can stylishly keep the kid's things in the living space without sacrificing my designer touch. Brilliant! And they easily slide under the train table or onto a book shelf.  Even more fun is the customization and monogram options.

Want one?? I'm hosting an online party, head over to http://www.mythirtyone.com/sarahsmith/ and choose "Crystal Barton" as your host under 'Place An Order'. What is your favorite Thirty One product?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...