Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let's Pray

As I was recovering at home I had several days where I was asleep or at doctor's appointments while the kids were at full creative speed.

So the following story is as it was told to me.

My two darlings found my makeup bag and decided that black mascara looked an awful lot like a very nifty carpet and room paint brush/marker.

When my son was told that Mommy was going to be very upset when she sees this mess, his quick reply was "Oh! We'd Better Pray!" How can I not smile after that? What's a few black smudges on an already damaged carpet when they are learning lessons like that!

I just hope they are over the color-the-carpet stage soon, so I can get safely get another! Now off to find a better hiding spot for my makeup things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...