Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Home

What makes a house a home? For me it's having my family with me and being surrounded by the things I love most. Which if you know me, means lots of pictures and trees!

For the kids it was about the same definition, but each might have left his or her sister or brother with Granny! Benjamin wanted to bring Granny with him. ;)

He was very adamant about including Granny until he figured out he was getting a new toy chest from Grammy Bonnie to go in his new room. Once he discovered he was bringing his car bed and toys along, he was much more excited about the "new walls and new room".

Abbie has never been a complainer. She was content with her "mu-vees" and blankie. She cuddled up to Dad and shadowed her big brother from the first night. I think she loves her new toy for her 'new room' but we probably would never know if she didn't.

Our tiny furball has be de-fuzzed and de-pestified. She is looking abit more like a drowned rat unfortunately, but you can't go rutting around in a dead thing and not expect a bath and some serious disinfecting! I mean Gross!

Of course Baby Doll and Kitty had to be here with the kids or they wouldn't be home either. And without a garage and space for the big boy toys, I doubt Daddy would feel at home anywhere. ;)

So in our case our new house is already our home. We still need to get a few piece of essential furniture, but it's home just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...