Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kids Clothes Store


KidZ KorneR was born from the piles of clothing that my children seemed to outgrow before actually wearing. I was washing new clothes, putting them in the closet and finding that they were too small by the time I pulled them out again.

All my items are clean, stain free (as far as I can tell) and from my loving smoke free home. They start at a bid of $1.00 and have very low shipping rates. Efleaa has such great specials that I am able to keep costs down so I am passing the savings along as these are tight times for everyone.

I just opened a FREE store on efleaa.com
Come on over and check out KidZKorneR on efleaa and bid on quality used and new children's clothing and more. Be sure to bookmark me as I am adding a few new items every day!

Thank you for your time and support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...