Thursday, August 5, 2010

Frozen treats on Hot days!

My kids Love Ices. This is what they call popsicles! So, I'm always looking for a new take on frozen treats that they can enjoy...so I loved the commercial about Dannonino Yogurt cups!


There is so much fun info on their website, go to http://danonino.us.com for coupons, offers, and activities including this and other fun recipes!

You can get the plastic spoons at WalMart or even the Dollar Store for kids, or just use plastic picknic style spoons. I like using the kind for kids since they are easier to hold in little hands and are much easier to clean and reuse.

You can use this trick for your favorite yogurt as well! I like placing a whips style in the freezer for about 2 hours. Yummy creamy frozen yogurt for Mom time!

Off to get more yogurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...